Monday, October 9, 2017

The Brain's a Funny Thing

It's really funny how the brain works... at least the way my brain works. When I started this blog I was so excited how easy the words came to me for each page. It felt really good to be putting my thoughts down on paper, well internet paper anyway.

When I told my mom (Visits with Mary), she was very excited for me and couldn't wait to introduce me to her blogger friends. After I had my blog all ready I told her she could "feature" me. Of course you guys know what followed next... I made some new friends.

Here's the funny part... now I'm so self-conscious about what I write, it's not coming to me as easy as it did before I had anyone reading it. Why is that? I mean, I know why it is... I just wish it wasn't!! I've always had a little (great big) confidence problem, but really thought I had overcome that as I've gotten older... when in actuality I think it may be getting worse as I get older. None the less I'm going to push through because I do enjoy writing and sharing my pictures.

Be sure to check out my "Poop Deck" and "Sew Beautiful" pages for some new posts.

Thanks for stopping by =)
Tammy

P.S. What do you think of my chicken friend on the right?

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Tammy, we all feel that way, or at least I do. You're doing good, keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chicken friend is very cute! We all get feelings like yours from time-to-time. You just have to write and not worry about your followers. We're here because we enjoy what you post. I'm visiting your other tabs next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, we all feel that way at times dear girl. Of course my family says that they have never seen me at a loss for words in person or on a paper! LOL! However, that is not true. Just say what you want too. Sometimes I feel my blogging is really just for me if that makes sense. Other times, I truly know that the Lord has a plan and a reason that I can't even see. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, you're doing great, just write like your talking to someone at lunch. You always have something to say...write it down. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete

The Brain's a Funny Thing